THE BARNES AND MORTLAKE ANGLING
AND PRESERVATION SOCIETY
THAMES YOUNG MARINERS (TYM) LAKE RULES
· Anglers must be a BMAPS Member and in possession of a current EALicence. These must be carried at all times and be available for inspection bythe Bailiffs and TYM Staff.
· TYM is an all year round venue but fishing times/days are strictly asdirected by TYM, via the BMAPS Secretary.
· Two rods maximum.
· No barbed or semi-barbed hooks or those with barbs crushed down.
· Semi-barbed hooks may only be used whilst predator fishing during theWinter months (1st November-31st March) - See alsoSection 51 of the BMAPS Rule Book.
· No fixed rigs. All rigs to be fish friendly so that any entangled fishcan shed the leads.
· A minimum 24" landing net and an unhooking mat must be used.
· No carp sacks, tubes or keep-nets are permitted.
· For the general consideration of all Lake users no dogs, radios, BBQs,fires or glass/metal containers are permitted. Mobile phones are to be useddiscreetly.
· Only designated swims are to be fished and water users eg. swimmers tohave priority.
· All Members will keep to the prescribed footpaths and ensure gates areclosed behind them.
· All vehicles must park in the designated areas and display theappropriate BMAPS parking permit.
· There must be no interference with the wildlife of any kind.
· Failure to observe these rules will result in the offender being removedand banned permanently from TYM and then brought before the BMAPS Committee.
Secretary BMAPS -October 2011