There are five membership options:
- All waters (Night fishing at Gunnersbury Potomac): This ticket includes all of our lakes (Shadwell, Thames Young Mariners & Gunnersbury) and night fishing on Gunnersbury
- All waters (Dawn to dusk at Gunnersbury Potomac): This ticket includes all of our lakes (Shadwell, Thames Young Mariners & Gunnersbury) and dawn to dusk fishing on Gunnersbury
- Gunnersbury Potomac only (with night fishing): This allows you to night fish Gunnersbury Potomac only
- Gunnersbury Potomac (dawn to dusk only): This allows you to fish from dawn to dusk on Gunnersbury Potomac Only
- Shadwell & Thames Young Mariners: This ticket allows you to fish Shadwell’s in Barnes and Thames Young Mariners (TYM). Shadwell’s is a dawn to dusk venue with occasional night fishing organised by the Head Bailiff. TYM is a strict booking only venue and night fishing is allowed. Due to water activity at TYM we are given specific allocated days each month which vary
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.
To enquire about joining our club, please contact the Membership Secretary