Membership is now closed and will reopen for New Members on April 1st 2023
**NEW VENUE FOR THE 2023/24 SEASON – THE COPSE POOL**
There are five membership options:
- All waters: This ticket includes all of our lakes (Shadwell, Thames Young Mariners & Gunnersbury) and dawn to dusk fishing on Gunnersbury. If you would like night fishing at Gunnersbury, you will be able to add this on as an extra. Night Fishing on Shadwell’s is only available on the last Saturday of the month from April – October and is on a first come first serve booking basis. Fishing at TYM is on a strict booking basis, available dates are published at the beginning of every month.
- Gunnersbury Potomac Only: This allows you to fish from dawn to dusk on Gunnersbury Potomac Only. If you would like to night fish, you have the option of adding this on as an extra
- Shadwell & Thames Young Mariners: This ticket allows you to fish Shadwell’s in Barnes and Thames Young Mariners (TYM). Shadwell’s is a dawn to dusk venue with night fishing only available on the last Saturday of the month from April – October and is on a first come first serve booking basis. TYM is a strict booking only venue and night fishing is allowed. Due to water activity at TYM we are given specific allocated days each month which vary.
- The Copse Pool Only: This ticket allows you to fish our brand new course lake in Barnes, from dawn till dusk.
- Shadwell & The Copse Pool: This allows you to fish both venues at our site in Barnes from dawn till dusk and limited night fishing days on Shadwells.
All Memberships run from April through to March 31st, regardless of when the membership is purchased during the season. Close seasons take place on both Gunnersbury and Shadwell’s in the winter months.
There are discounted options for Disabled, OAP, Junior and Minor Members. You may be asked to provide evidence of your status. All membership prices can be found by clicking the “Join Now” button above.
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.